Lithium LiFePO4 technology has become a more affordable option in recent years, benefiting numerous markets but especially RV-ers who like to go remote and get off the grid.
To compare the benefits of LiFePO4 to Lead Acid batteries, simply and briefly....
- LiFePO4 batteries have 80-90% usable energy compared to Lead Acid which has only 50%
For example, a 100Ah Lead Acid battery will run a 1 Amp light for 50 hours whilst a 100Ah LiFePO4 battery will run it for
- LiFePO4 batteries hold their voltage very high and stable, coping with large loads easily, so appliances work more efficiently
- LiFePO4 batteries are up to FOUR TIMES lighter than Lead Acid batteries and a comparable system is much smaller in size.
- LiFePO4 batteries charge up to four times faster than Lead Acid batteries
- LiFePO4 batteries have an extremely high life cycle (approx 2000-5000 cycles) compared to Lead Acid which typically has 400-500 cycles, so much greater time periods elapse before needing to replace LiFePO4 batteries.
Install A Gadget has extensively researched and tested numerous Lithium set ups and has the know-how to design a system suited to the power demands of its customers. Results from our testing have also provided valuable data to leading product manufacturers.
Using only the most reliable and reputable products, you can expect your investment in a Lithium system installed by Install A Gadget to perform efficiently, leaving you to enjoy your adventures, hassle free.
For more information click HERE